Stelvio / Bormio (SO)
3 days / 2 nights (on request)
A programme for those who want to match hiking to a moment of relax in the wonderful setting of Boario’s spas: this is Trek & Relax, to discover Stelvio and Bormio, between sport and well-being. You’ll start with arrival at Stelvio Pass. The following day, in the morning, hike along the paths of the Great War around mount Scorluzzo. Then transfer to Bormio for a date with history (visit of the village) and the warm welcome of the spas, then return to Stelvio. More high altitude activity on Sunday, throught the possibility to ski guided by a ski tutor on the eternal snow of Stelvio glacier (skipass and gear hire included in the price) or devoting oneself to a guided hike near the Pass.
• 1 day: arrival at Stelvio Pass, accommodation and dinner at Pirovano Hotel (4 stars).
• 2 day: hike along the paths of the Great War (Stelvio, Monte Scorluzzo, Valle dei Vitelli). Transfer to Bormio for a guided tour of the old town centre, then possibility of admission to the spa centre Terme Bormiesi. Return to Stelvio.
• 3 day: day out dedicated to sport, for snow-lovers skipass and equipment to ski on Stelvio glacier, for trekkers guided hike in the Pass’s environs.
MIN/MAX NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS FORESEEN: min.10 participants
PRICE: € 180,00
The fee includes:
• 2 overnight stays half board at Pirovano Hotel (Stelvio Pass)
• 2 packed lunches
• qualified guiding
• transport Stelvio-Bormio return
• guided tour to Bormio’s old town centre
• admission to Terme Bormiesi spa centre
• 1 day skipass and gear hire or 1 guided hike
• Via Alpina documents
• Via Alpina gadget
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Consorzio Turistico Provinciale di Sondrio
Via Trieste, 12 - 23100 Sondrio
TEL. 0342/215921 - 683470
WEBSITE: www.valtellina.it - www.viaalpina-valtellina.com